Things you can do Today to Leave a Gift of Faith
- Prepare your will: Only 50% of those who pass away will have one. By preparing a will, and making a gift to the church, you retain control over how you wish to distribute you assets.
- Leave a gift in your will to a ministry, program or your parish as a statement of faith. Less than 7% of all Canadians have included a charity in their estate plan. Image the positive impact on our faith community if everyone made a donation to show how their faith sustained them in their lives.
- Remember your loved ones with a memorial gift through the Stained Glass Window Memorial Fund.
- Encourage family and friends to leave a gift to your parish, ministry, or program through the Diocese of Saskatoon Catholic Foundation.
- Ask your financial or estate planning advisor to include charitable giving as part of your financial plan and to incorporate in their counsel to other clients.